Electric Egg Boiler Poacher Steamer (7 Egg Poacher)
Egg Boiler/Poacher/ Cooker/Electric Steamer
It is time to make your dream breakfast meal, for every meal. Make perfectly fluffy eggs each and every time you want. The Electric Egg Cooker cooks more eggs faster and more efficiently than boiling water
No need to wait for the eggs to cool to move them after cooking. With the tray lifting tool, you can have your breakfast with hot, freshly cooked eggs. Moving hot eggs has never been this easy.
Egg Cooker for your Kitchen
It boils the eggs in the steam generated by the heater contained in the cooker. The crystal clear top cover allows you to check whether the eggs are cooked or not, without opening the lid. This egg boiler can cook up to 7 eggs simultaneously.Can Also be Used as a Steamer
This egg cooker can also double up as a steamer when you do not want to boil eggs.
You can use the cooker to steam vegetables or dumplings of your choice for a healthy meal. It can also be used to steam idlis and other such dishes of your choice.
How to Poach Eggs
- Poaching has never been so easy!
- Place egg cooker on a clean, dry surface
- Remove lid and cooking tray
- Fill measuring cup to the omelette/poached indicator line with colr water. Pour cold water into heating plate
- Use butter or use non-stick spray on poaching tray
- Break 1 egg into each section (Cooks up to 2 eggs)
- (This step is essential) Place cooking tray on base and place poaching tray on top of cooking tray
- Place lid on top of unit and plug in to wall outlet. Press power to star the cooking process
- Cook up to 7 hard, medium, or soft-boiled eggs without fat or oil
- Faster than boiling water
- Perfect, fluffy eggs every time
- Clear cover allows you to view eggs while cooking
- Measuring cup with firmness markings makes it easy to cook to desired hardness
- Piercing pin on the bottom of measuring cup prevents shells from cracking
- Power button with an indicator buzzer automatically shuts off when eggs are ready
- Removable egg tray lets you boil up to 7 eggs at a time and cool the eggs under running water after cooking
- Separate poaching tray for easy poached eggs
- Separate egg tray for quick, easy and fluffy omelets